An opportunity to participate in online speaker events exploring topics related to cerebral palsy and disability, hosted by our friends at Adult CP Hub.
Adult CP Hub, the charity that promotes better medical services for people with cerebral palsy, are hosting weekly Zoom meets every Wednesday from 2 February between 6.30pm-8.00pm.
Adult CP Hub have lined up presentations and speaker events with experts from all walks of life, exploring topics that matter to us all. There will also be an opportunity to ask questions and explore the topic in detail from within the safety of the Adult CP Hub community.
2 February – Relationships, sexuality, desirability and disability
The first event will take place on Wednesday 2nd February at 6.30pm exploring the issues of relationships, sexuality, desirability and disability, in collaboration with the brilliant team behind the #UndressingDisability campaign, Enhance the UK.
Together with the charity CEO Jennie Williams and Damian Weatherald, campaign manager and Undressing Disability podcast co-host, the session will explore topics such as identity, body image, online dating and much more. This is an interactive event, where participants will be able to ask questions and share their experiences.
This is a free event, but participants are kindly asked to register to attend.
- 9 Feb: Reflect and explore with our community
- 16 Feb: Speaker event – Scarlett Murray
- 23 Feb: Reflect and explore with our community
- 2 March: Speaker event – Siobhan Fitzpatrick, Paralympian
- 9 March: Reflect and explore with our community
- 16 March: Speaker event – Taya_in_training
- 23 March: Reflect and explore with our community
- 6 April: Speaker event – Carrie-Anne Lightly, Accessible
- 13 April: Reflect and explore with our community
- 20 April: Speaker event – Emily Yates, travel writer and disability campaigner
- 27 April: Reflect and explore with our community