Bernard Dunn C.A. is a client director with T L Dallas & Co Ltd., a family-owned insurance broking and risk advisory business, which celebrated its 100 years in business in 2019. He set up the Glasgow office of T L Dallas in 2011, and manages its teams in both Glasgow and Falkirk offices. He has over 35 years experience in corporate risk and insurance, working with clients across a variety of business sectors.
Bernard manages the insurance programmes for a wide range of corporate businesses, across the UK, and some with international operations. He also advises clients on various risk management issues. He leads the Insurance & Risk Due Diligence practice for T L Dallas across the UK and sits on the Operational Board of T L Dallas & Co Ltd.
Bernard has the following business/charitable interests :
- Member of Council at Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- Member of ICAS Local Area Network Group
- ICAS Foundation Mentor
- Chair of trustees of Ethiopia Medical Project ( EMP )
- Trustee of the Dallas Benevolent Fund ( connected with Trades House of Glasgow)
- Ambassador for the St Aloysius College Business Network
- Volunteer for Hospital Broadcasting Service Glasgow
Bernard is married to Kathleen and has three daughters, three grandsons and one Tibetan Terrier. He enjoys golf, football, rugby, ‘spin and gym’ and playing chess.