Today we have published our Annual Review, highlighting the impact of Cerebral Palsy Scotland’s work over the past year.
The Annual Review, published to coincide with World Cerebral Palsy Day on 6 October, provides an overview of the progress made by the charity between March 2022 – April 2023.
This has been the first year we have been able to plan and deliver an unrestricted year of activity since the Covid pandemic, allowing people with cerebral palsy and their families the opportunity to enjoy multi-disciplinary therapy sessions, group activities and in-person events.
Some of the highlights of the past year include:
- Completing 1,125 therapy sessions with children and adults with cerebral palsy
- Reinstating our fortnightly Baby buds play and therapy sessions for children aged 0-2 and their families
- Publishing our new Strategic Plan 2023-2026
- Delivering our ninth Cerebral Palsy Scotland annual conference in October 2022
- Raising awareness through policy work and our Cerebral palsy awareness month social media campaign
- Launching our first fully accessible fundraising challenge