Edinburgh Marathon Festival 2024
Join in one of the UK’s most popular running events and experience the Edinburgh Marathon Festival on 25/26 May 2024.
Whether your aim is to return to running and smash an old PB, or take a challenging step-up to a new distance, there’s something for everyone! Choose from 9 distances including marathon, half marathon, team relay, 10k, 5k and junior events and run beautiful routes through the heart of Edinburgh.
You can either purchase your own place by registering at 2024 Edinburgh Marathon – Sunday 26th May 2024 and selecting us as your chosen charity, or we can secure your place for you.
If you would like a charity place, press ‘Register for event’ and we will purchase your place for you – you only need to pay a deposit!
Should you wish to register for a charity place, we require a non-refundable deposit to secure your place and ask you to raise a minimum sponsorship:
- For the 10km: We ask for a £10 deposit and £120 minimum sponsorship.
- For the 5K: We ask for a £10 deposit and £75 minimum sponsorship.
- For the half marathon: We ask for a £15 deposit and £250 minimum sponsorship.
- For the marathon: We ask for a £25 deposit and £500 minimum sponsorship.
- For the Hairy Haggis relay: We ask for a £25 deposit and £500 minimum sponsorship per team.
- For the Junior Races: We ask for a £10 deposit and £50 minimum sponsorship.
What will you get?
- Support and tips from our fundraising team with setting up your fundraising page and smashing your target
- A free Team CPScot t-shirt to wear on the big day
- A certificate after the event to mark your achievement!
This is a fantastic opportunity to challenge yourself and help us continue to provide specialist therapy, support and information for children and adults with cerebral palsy. Every day in Scotland, people with cerebral palsy are not getting enough support. We need your donations to power our work, so that every person with cerebral palsy can reach their full potential.
*Please note: The Edinburgh 10km is taking place on Saturday 25 May 2024 while the marathon, half marathon and Hairy Haggis relay will be taking place on Sunday 26 May 2024.*