World Cerebral Palsy Day is held every year on 6 October.
This is a great opportunity for schools, teachers and students to raise awareness and educate about cerebral palsy.
How we can help schools
- Download our short PowerPoint presentation aimed at primary schools, explaining what cerebral palsy is and how it affects each person who has it differently.
- Visit our All about cerebral palsy webpages for general information about cerebral palsy.
- Visit our blog to hear directly from people with lived experience of cerebral palsy.
- Visit the World Cerebral Palsy Day website for more information on their annual campaigns.
- World Cerebral Palsy Day also have useful infographics to help with awareness raising.
We are always happy to help schools raise awareness of cerebral palsy. Please contact us to discuss support and resources for awareness raising. We can also help schools with fundraising events.