Join us on our mission to improve the lives of children and adults with cerebral palsy in Scotland.
As a Friend of Cerebral Palsy Scotland your regular donation will provide vital physical and emotional support so that every person with cerebral palsy in Scotland can reach their full potential.
Jon and James
Jon has come to Cerebral Palsy Scotland for therapy throughout his life. Watch our video to find out about the impact this support has had on Jon and his twin brother James.
You can help more people like Jon to have access to life-long services when they need it most by becoming our Friend today and setting up a regular monthly donation of £5 or more.
Become our Friend
As our Friend, you’ll receive:
- A Friend of Cerebral Palsy Scotland pin badge
- Regular newsletters and updates on the difference you’re making
- A social media badge to raise awareness and show your support
- Invitations and priority booking for our special events and annual conference
- Resources to help you to advocate for the CP community and raise awareness
And of course, the knowledge that you are helping to change someone’s life.
You can power our work so that every person with cerebral palsy can reach their full potential. Join us today by filling in the form below.