Walk ‘n’ Roll challenge March 2024
Join our Walk ‘n’ Roll virtual challenge and get moving in March in a way that works for you – using your wheelchair or powerchair, walking frame, frame running bike, trike, feet, or body!
Celebrate cerebral palsy awareness month by setting yourself a challenge and raising vital funds to power our work. With your support, we can help people with cerebral palsy across Scotland to reach their potential.
All you need to do is:
- Sign up:
- Complete our short form to let us know you’re taking part so we can send you your free t-shirt: Walk ‘n’ Roll 2024
- GivePanel will then signpost you to create a Facebook fundraiser. If you do not have Facebook, you can skip this step and create a JustGiving page instead: Online fundraising donations and ideas – JustGiving.
- Set your goal:
- This is the distance or steps you want to reach in March. It could be getting out for a set distance each day, or trying to reach a bigger target throughout the month. Remember – the distance or goal you set is totally up to you. For example, your goal could be completing five metres every day in your walking frame or frame running bike, or it could be walking or running a total of 30 kilometres by the end of March.
- Choose a goal that works best for you and have fun!
- Set a target:
- How much do you want to raise? A target encourages supporters to help you reach your goal. We recommend £100.
- Join our Walk ‘n’ Roll Facebook group:
- Join the #TeamCPScot Walk ‘n’ Roll community and meet people from all over Scotland taking part in the March challenge for Cerebral Palsy Scotland. Join here: Walk ‘n’ Roll 2024
- Share pictures, stories, tips and encouragement!
- Share and shout about it:
- Share your activities on social media.
- Encourage friends and family to join you in your challenge.